error: conflicting types for 'psignal'

Michael Zintakis michael.zintakis@googlemail.com
Fri Mar 18 18:54:00 GMT 2011

> Could you please post your .config and DEBUG build.log to pastebin?
>
> This will help to better diagnose the issue.

Tried to do paste using pastebin.com, but my browser wouldn't allow it
(the 'paste' option gets greyed as soon as I select and copy the
contents of that file) - it may be because the actual build.log is over
27mb in size, so any other suggestions you have are welcome! I could
compress that file (it is less than 1mb when archived), attach it in an
email and send it privately to you - let me know if you would like me to
do that.

I am not sure if it is wise to attach a binary file (even though is less
than a megabyte in size) and post it via the list!