Cross compile for ARM with OABI

Hi all,

I have a question:
I want to build a cross compiler
for an ARM926ej-s, I want it with kernel 3.0 (2.6), but I also want to
execute some libraries from 2.4 kernel. I mean, i have a? library (i
haven't the source code)? that have been compiled for kernel 2.4, but I
want to use it no a kernel 2.6, so someone told me that I should use
Oabi into the configuration.
My question is, how can I do it on
crosstool-NG? I try to use the configuration arm-uknown-linux-gnueabi
and then disable the EABI option, but I can't compile it, what I'm doing
 wrong? I should use another configuration?
?
Thanks in advance
Wernam