Re: Problem building ARM Linux cross toolchain on OS X

Hi,

I recommend to select newer versions of gcc, binutils, and ct-ng,
if possible in any way.
For ct-ng, best would be to clone the head of yann's
mercurial repository.

Then, for configuration of ct-ng on OSX, follow the steps
in the tutorial in docs/C*.txt

Also, have a look at the samples directory of ct-ng to see
what configuration is expected to work.

Hope that helps.

Regards
Titus