About native language support (nls)

gcc and binutils disable nls. All other packages like gdb enable nls,
which will give different user experience for different tools in the
same toolchain.

Here is the comment in do_cc on why nls is disabled,
# --disable-nls to work around crash bug on ppc405, but also because
# embedded systems don't really need message catalogs...

But I think we'd provide a config for users to enable nls and for
cross and canadian build, the message is still useful, especially for
CJK users.

What do you think about?

Thanks!
-Zhenqiang