crosstool_ng configure bug

Hi,

Just downloaded crosstool_ng, and hit a trite bug:

tar -jxvf crosstool-ng-1.13.0.tar.bz2
cd crosstool-ng-1.13.0
mkdir build
cd build
../configure --prefix=/my/path

and I get:

... etc
Checking for 'libncursesw.a'... no
Checking for 'libncurses.so'... yes

Computing version string...
Building up Makefile... /bin/sed: can't read Makefile.in: No such file
or directory
done

I habitually use a build dir distinct from the source dir to avoid
polluting the source tree with .o files; handy when disk-space is low,
when preparing patches for people, when using git, when copying files
around, and other reasons too. And disk space is always low ... so I
was slightly disappointed when configure broke by not finding
Makefile.in

Another minor remark: If/when I have to hack on a tool, such as
crosstool_ng, I use quilt, with automaticallly uses a directory called
"patches". So it was a surprise to see that such a directory already
exists in crosstool_ng. Hmmm.

--linas