ARM-PXA toolchain

Hi,

I am trying to build a Xscale/PXA linux-gnueabi toolchain by setting CT_ARCH_ARCH to "iwmmxt" and CT_ARCH_CPU to "xscale".

When I run a trivial binary (compiled with this toolchain) in QEMU via

qemu-arm -g 1234 -cpu pxa270 -L $PATH_TO_SYSROOT ./test

I get a SIGILL because of a VSTM instruction which is only available on VFPv2/3-enabled cores.

	Program received signal SIGILL, Illegal instruction.
	0x40818f24 in ?? ()
	(gdb) disp/i $pc
	1: x/i $pc
	=> 0x40818f24:  vstmia  r12!, {d8-d15}

AFAIK, PXA chips have iwMMXt but no VFP. Since my test binary is just a main() with a "return 0", the problem should be in the ld-linux loader.

How should I configure ct-ng for a proper toolchain for PXA (i.e. without any VFP instructions in the libraries/loader)?

Thanks,
Mircea