Re: difficulties building PPL 0.11.2 without "--enable-shared"

Yann --

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 6:24 AM, Yann E. MORIN
<yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr> wrote:
> Anthony, care to backport it to current version(s) and send a patch for
> inclusion in crosstool-NG?

Done.

Although, I suspect that a better answer (for the purposes of ct-ng,
at least) is to simply limit the interface languages to C and C++.  It
might be worth experimenting to see if limiting to just C saves a few
more seconds; I suspect that the C++ interface is basically "free",
since that's the native language of the library, but who knows...

I'll cook up a patch for that.

(Assuming that I didn't break anything with the previous patch
mailing; using 'hg' only once every few months, I have to relearn it
every time.  :-/)

> Thank you for handling this issue! :-)

You're very welcome; it's a small return payment on all the work you
and the rest of the ct-ng team have done for us!

Best regards,
Tony