Tutorial

Hello,

This message is not strictly related to crosstool-ng but I hope I'm not
off-topic here.

I've written a basic tutorial about building a GCC cross-compiler using
uClibc as the target C library. You can find it here:

http://fturco.org/wiki/doku.php?id=ubuntu:cross-compiler

Since this is a very new document, it still misses lots of informations
and it's not very well tested. Please report me any problems with it.

My goal is not to create another automatic tool such as buildroot or
crosstool-ng. They already do great things. I'd like instead to share my
(very little) knowledge about cross-compilers and teach new people how to
accomplish this task and learn something at the same time.

What do you think?

Thank you.

Francesco Turco.

--- http://fturco.org/ ---