Re: CT_PATCH_ORDER not defined

Hey,

Quoting "Yann E. MORIN" <yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr>:

Heiko, All,

On Sunday 19 December 2010 17:01:56 Heiko Zuerker wrote:
Quoting "Yann E. MORIN" <yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr>:
> On Saturday 18 December 2010 22:31:28 Heiko Zuerker wrote:
>> I looked over the code and also couldn't find how or where the
>> CT_PATCH_LOCAL_FALLBACK_BUNDLED is handled (I could simply be blind
>> too).

[.....]

I attached a patch which works.

Did you even test my patch? It Works For Me (TM). ;-)

I did and had issues. I tried it again and it worked this time. For now I'm going to blame my hangover... ;-)

The patch could be made much smaller, but I decided to rather make
sure others can read it.

That patch should not be needed, as the existing code does exactly what is expected. Besides, the patch has a few shortcomings: - it tests for directory existence using -e when it should use -d, which means it would believe a patch dir exists, when it is in fact a file (or a fifo, or whatever); - it uses tabs instead of spaces (benign).

I did the -e on purpose, so symlinks would work too.

I'll be using your patch, since it seems to work fine. Thx!

--

Regards
  Heiko Zuerker

---------------------------------------------------------------- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.