Re: Git mirror of Crosstool-ng

* Yann E. MORIN <yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr> wrote:

> OK, I'm fine with a git-clone of the tree. But please make
> it explicit that this tree is only a clone, not the upstream.

ACK. If the mirror is always up-to-date (maybe on hourly schedule),
I'd like to use it instead of hg, since ct-ng is the only reason
for keeping hg for me now, and all my workflows are based on git.

> Also, I'd like to point out that, as a maintainer, dealing with
> non-Mercurial patches is really a PITA.

Is there any reason, git-formatted patches dont work for you ?

> And *no*, I'm not switching to git. :-)

What are the reasons for using hg ?

cu

 phone:  +49 36207 519931  email: weigelt@metux.de
 mobile: +49 151 27565287  icq:   210169427         skype: nekrad666