proposal

We are offering a temporary job which really do not require any professional skills.

You really don't have to have any professional skills for this. All
we are looking for right now is UK based individual to handle paper work,file
documents and handle payroll administration to our clients in UK.

 What will be required from you is few hours a day and also to pay very close attention
to all instructions given to you. Your Job will be; Handling all applications
with regards to new clients that will like to register a company in UK and what

you will be doing is Filing all papers from these individual companies which
will be sent over to you under that companies name. Salary terms; 120 POUNDS per job Get
back to us through the email address.

All replies should be sent to this e-mail.

michaelyoung2783@gmail.com

Michael Young