Re: [CT-NG:patch 00/19] Series for several new toolchains and canadian support

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 3:59 PM, Yann E. MORIN
<yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr> wrote:
> I am very reluctant to add non-system libraries to crosstool-NG. I do not
> want it to evolve to being another build system, there already are legions
> of those.
>
> Also, it seems they are not required to _build_ the toolchain, as the
> default if 'n'.

Actually, the curses-light library may be needed to build gdb. When I
tried to build gdb with the toolchain, the build failed because no
curse library was found.

Now, you're argument about not being yet-another build system may be
applied to gdb too, and would be valid :)

 - Arnaud