Re: [crosstool-ng] How to create a RPM of a toolchain

On Friday, 26 ×March 2010 12:05:33 Yann E. MORIN wrote:
> On Friday 26 March 2010 091147 Oron Peled wrote:
> > I will be happy to send the packages (the debian/ directories) of
> > crosstool-ng and toolchain-powerpc-e500v2-linux-gnuspe.
>
> Yes, please! I was supposed to package crosstool-NG for Debian, after
> we discussed the matter with Hector Oron at FOSDEM.
Heh, someone stole my name ;-)

> Unfortunately, I've been pretty busy, and I never made a single package
> for Debian (or any other distro for that matter), so I would gladly accept
> your debian/ directory for crosstool-NG.

Sorry, it is at my $job (not accessible from home) and since weekend just
started and we have the Passover holiday right after, it will take about
a week to get those bits... If I don't post them by next Sunday, ping me
again.

Bye,

--
Oron Peled                                 Voice: +972-4-8228492
oron@actcom.co.il                  http://users.actcom.co.il/~oron