Re: Convert file .config

Am 03.03.2010 um 09:31 schrieb Yann E. MORIN:
> Regarding the port to MacOS-X, I still have the patches lying around on
> my disk. I am not completely happy with those, and I need to think about
> that a bit more in detail before I push them upstream. This takes a bit
> of time as I have a lot of other stuff to do (not necessarily about
> crosstool-NG).
Hello Yann, all,

as I said: I will rework the patches; notify me if you have further concerns.
But I have had no time yet, and that might continue the next weeks.

Updating the patches also requires from my point of view that there is a common sense of
the nogo items stat and readlink which to find is still open (see my last email about that).

Regards
Titus