Re: bugfix to mpfr tests + crosstool-ng patch

Oron,
All,

On Monday 03 August 2009 03:58:18 Oron Peled wrote:
> Two patches attached. The real bugfix is mpfr-2.4.1-test-tmul.patch.
> However, since it touches tests/Makefile.am I had to change
> ./scripts/build/mpfr.sh in crosstool-ng so it would run autoreconf.
>
> The tmul test uses a compiled in input file in $(srcdir).
> The problem is that the Makefile passes it unquoted. The C code
> tries to stringify it using clever macros, which may *usually* work.
[--SNIP--]
> So the attached patch simplify the macros and pass the path as string
> from the Makefile.

OK, applied to default branch. Thank you.

I'm trying to find a way to correctly backport single revisions in Mercurial
and once I know, this will be backported (along with your previous change)
to the 1.4 maintenance branch.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___               |