[CT-NG] Status and upcoming plans

Hello all!

Development on crosstool-NG has stalled the past few weeks...
But it's not dead!

The main server is slowly dying, after more than 6 years up'n'running 24/7
when the hardware was clearly not designed for such usage.

So, I did also build up a new server, and am ending the configuration
and backup/restore procedures. A few tweaks here and there, and it
should be ready for production in a week or so.

But most important, I've been toying with Mercurial as a replacement for
Subversion, and it took quite a bit of time to get used to it. The
repository has now successfully been migrated to Mercurial.

The Mercurial repository is already tunneled to the new server, and you
can hapilly hg clone http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/hg/crosstool-ng
Expect a few occasional downtime, as I finaly setup the system.

The svn repository will be kept in read-only mode as of now, and will
promptly disapear right at the time the new server replaces the old one.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___               |