ARM optimisation -- where to discuss?

I'm seeing some ARM optimisation weaknesses (with gcc 4.3.2, so perhaps
I'm behind the times) and I was wondering if anyone on this list knows a
good place to report and discuss this?

The sort of things I'm seeing are: poor register allocation resulting in
unecessary register spillage, not taking __builtin_expect seriously
enough, and unnecessarily preloading a constant into a register so
spilling yet another register!  It's just one bit of tight code where I
was paying particular attention to timing.

Anyhow, probably a bit off topic, but I'm sure some folk here know what
I'm talking about.