Building a native toolchain for a target

Hi Yann,

I am sorry for bothering you so much these last hours, but since I am  a
new user of crosstool-ng, I can't find my way easily.
I need to compile a native toolchain to run on a target. Is it possible
to do that using crosstool-ng ? Because I found nowhere to specify the
host machine. However, I saw when I was compiling cross toolchains that
crosstool-ng was guessing that the host was my i686. So, is there any
place or any parameter that I can use in order to change this default
behaviour.

Hichem BOUSSETTA.