Re: [crosstool-NG] Design discussion

Rob,
All,

(apologies, forgot to add salutations in my previous mails).

On Monday 06 April 2009 04:03:42 Rob Landley wrote:
> For comparison purposes, let me tell you how I dealt with this set of problems
> on my system.  Some of my design goals were:

It seems it has come to the "mine is bigger than yours" type of argument,
and I won't fight on this. End of story.

You still haven't convinced me that there were _design_ flaws in crosstool-NG.
That you and I don't pursue the same goal is quite obvious. But that's an
entirely different matter.

I do appreciate that you show how you acheived your goals. I may even build
upon this should I need it, or even end up using it as-is if it fits my
needs. But again, that was not the subject. Or so I thought.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___               |