Building static core C compiler fails (SH4 config)

Flaig, Patrick Patrick.Flaig@bdt.de
Fri Oct 10 13:31:00 GMT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a SH4 configuration for crosstool-ng (1.2.4).
At the moment the build process is failing when building the static core C compiler.

For me it looks like, that there is a problöem with the installed kernel headers, but I'm not really sure.

How is the configuration done for the kernel headers? Is this a default one, can I use a special config file for the kernel headers?

I added my config file and the build log to this mail. Maybe someone of you has me a hint what's going wrong.

Thank you.

Regards

Patrick