AW: Building static core C compiler fails (SH4 config)

Hello Yann!
Hello All!

Which trunk revision should work with the sh4 example config?
I tried to compile the crosscompiler but still getting an error during install of static c core compiler (see attached log).

I'm using trunc revision 1120.

Patrick