[CT-NG] New patch for Alpha target

Hello,

The attached patch allows building glibc for the Alpha target using Linux
2.6.25.xx kernels. It has to be copied into each directory under
trunk/patches/glibc.

Using linux 2.6.25.10, I am still able to build only gcc 4.2.3/glibc
2.3.6, but this patch allows more recent versions to continue further down
in the build procedure. Without this patch, gcc 4.3.1/glibc 2.7 was
stopping at "Installing C library start files", whereas now it continues
up to "Installing shared core C compiler". At this point I get the same
error as described in previous messages I sent.

Yann, please update the kernel version to 2.6.25.10 for the Alpha target!

Ioannis

P.S: Presumably, this patch solves the same problem for the SH target, but
I haven't tested anything.