Recommendations for ARM toolchain

I'm about to update my ARM toolchain build to a current set of compiler
& libraries for a production system. Does anyone have any
recommendations of stable version numbers of the various components?

I've been following Deepak Barua's comments on building the NPTL & TLS
libraries with interest, but this does sound like it's still in testing.

GCC 4.3 was only released a month ago - is it still to early to use with
cross tool? Should I stay with 4.2.3 for stability?

The last stable release of crosstool was in Dec 2006 & a lot has
happened since then. Should I restrict myself to the versions of
compiler & libraries that are in that release or would you suggest a
particular combination for use now?

Thanks everyone,
Jeff