Re: Linux Montavista versus crosstool

Hi Cliff,

	Thank you very much for your opinions and suggestions. Probably
very soon I will use the same toolchain for all (kernel and the
applications). Right now as ai said I just wanted to have a quick start to
see that something is working.

I would appreciate also your opinions about toolchains. Which one you
would recommend to me. I would like to cross compile and to cross link all
on my PC (Scientific Linux 3) for power PC 405 processor.

Right now I have tried with crosstool which was quit easy to build.
I do not know yet if the executables build by crosslinker work on my
Xilinx board since I do not have it right now with me.

First of all I wanted to learn how to start with it.

Once again many thanks

Best Regards

Mirek