Re: Linux Montavista versus crosstool

Hi Cliff,

	Thnaks for the suggestion. I understand the point. Righ now I just
wanted to have a "quick" test with montavista. The advantage wich I see is
the real-time kernel.

What would be in your opinion the problem to use the monatvista kernel
with all the rest which is build with crosstool. What are potential
inconviences?

Best Regards

Mirek