Re: [CT-NG] rename commands

Enrico,
All,

On Wednesday 07 March 2007 162, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
> I'd like to rename the generated commands in ./bin to the short
> names, w/o the platform prefix. How can I do that ?

If you're using crosstool-NG (as your subject seems to imply), there's an entry
in the "target" menu, titled "Target alias", where you can enter your string to
be prefixed to the tools. The tools prefixed with this string will be symlinked
to the actual tools.

If you're using the current crosstool, there is currently no way, except for a
patch I sent about one year ago, or hacking crosstool.sh to do the symlinks.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |   ^                |
| http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/ | (*_*) | / \ HTML MAIL    |  """  conspiracy.  |