Re: difference between xscale and iwmmxt

Hi Khem,

Yes, if we use EABI toolchain, the result is always fine regardless of
xscale or iwmmxt.
You mean iwmmxt has its own ABI, which ABI does iwmmxt follow? Are
there documents for iwmmxt like BSABI (ABI for ARM Architecture)?

Thanks and Best regards,
Bridge