Re: EABI arm linux gcc 4.1.1 test result

--- Bridge Wu <mingqiao.wu@gmail.com> wrote:

> That's good? I see most test results in testsuite mailing list are
Sorry I was referring to the fact that at least it wasn't something I'd done.

> better than mine. All those vector test cases are PASSed in those
> testresults. I found some test cases are PASSed if -mabi=aapcs-linux
> is used, such as switch4.C and compat.exp.
I'm using -mabi=aapcs-linux here exclusively otherwise problems are expected
(perhaps not with the arm-none-eabi-gcc target though).

> I don't know if the arm-none-eabi-gcc is "non-linux", it's downloaded
> from Codesourcery website. I don't know if I use improper option to
> run testsuite or just the tool chain itself is built improperly.
AFAIK arm-none-eabi-gcc won't generate ld-linux compatible code, am I wrong?  I
understand that it's only useful for producing static binaries..

> On 8/28/06, Steven Newbury <s_j_newbury@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> > Sorry, no not yet.  I've been really busy just lately and I'm away from
> home at
> > the moment.
> > That's good I guess! :-P
> > The arm-none-eabi-gcc is "non-linux" correct? ie. standalone?
> >

> --
> best regards,
> -Bridge
>
> --