RE: Problem using Lauterbach Debugger with GCC-ARM

Hi Vinayak,

Thanks for replying. Now I am able to stop at Image Entry_point but I have to do hardware reset inplace of InTarget Reset option under CPU menu in Trace32 everytime. If I do Intarget Reset, then Trace32 shows wrong Image contents of Flash as well as ROM.

The CMM file which I am using is :-

B::
 TOOLBAR ON
 STATUSBAR ON
 WINPAGE.RESET
 WINCLEAR
 reset
 sys.reset

 sys.o.cflush off
 sys.o.turbo off
 sys.o.enreset off
 setup.imaskasm on
 setup.imaskhll on

 sys.up
 d.load.elf .\Image.out
 do symbols.cmm
 d.l
 map.bonchip 0x1000000++0x10FFFFF
 b.s Entry_point
sys.up
go

Note: "Image.out" is build using arm-elf-ld.

One more question, what does "/gcc3" indicate in ur CMM file?

Regards,
Kanwal