I reframed my earlier question abt crosscompiler(target:alpha)

I am a graduate student from Arizona State University.I am testing  a
out-of-order superscalar processor simulator(Name : OoOSysC downloaded from
www.microlib.org ) which takes tru64 alpha binaries. My workstation is i686
athlon(Fedora core 4 ) but I have used the crosstool from dan kegel's
website which has a cross compiler for alpha.But when  I tried running the
binary in my simulator I got this error :
ERROR:bad magic number in executable (not an executable)

Below is the binary name hc that alpha-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc generated and
its details :
hc: ELF 64-bit LSB executable, Alpha (unofficial), version 1 (SYSV), for
GNU/Linux 2.4.3, statically linked, not stripped

I am not sure if the target arch for the crosscompiler i used is wrong or
the file format.Please let me know.

Thanks
Kiran