Re: interworking and multilib

Sean Kelley said the following on 06/04/2006 10:39 AM:
I have been trying to get a functional interworking toolchain going.
My settings follow this post.  The problem I have come to determine is
that even though I specify intworking for GCC configuration, it comes
in to trouble because multilib is not enabled:

You need to uncomment the multi-lib options that build the interworking
variants of libgcc.a

How does one go about enabling it through crosstool?
hmmm you need to add --enable-miltilib option to gcc configure.
secondly you might want to look into gcc/config/arm/t-* files and check what multilibs you need
and if they are enabled.