Question crosstool build matrix and SH4

Hi,
I've used crosstool before to build toolchain for ARM (I just ran the
default combination of gcc libc, etc and everything worked). Now I'd
like to build one for SH4. How should I intepret the crosstool build
matrix? It's all red and yellow for SH architecture. Is there some
tweaking required?

martin