Re: Problem with cross tool and compiling glibc with nptl

Hi Dan,

I still maintain the extra-patches locally for these circumstances...

How would the site-patches directory work, as it would be cool if it removed the need for the extra-patches stuff?

Best regards,

Steve

Dan Kegel wrote:
I'd forgotten about the extra-patches patch. I wonder if it would make
the people happy who have been asking for a site-patches directory...