Re: Taking the hatchet to crosstool

Hi Dan, Martin,

Please find attached a tarball of some perl scripts which will
generate (most) of the demo scripts from the 'buildlogs' files.

Put the scripts into root driectory of crosstool 0.42 and run
'./crosstool-make-demo.pl'. Demo files will be created in the 'demo2'
directory.

Due to the way the file are currently named.. it doesn't do the 'canadian'
demo...

If you want to try using it with the new directory layout.. change the
'$legacy' variable to '0' in both 'crosstool.pm' and
'crosstool-make-demo.pl'. (Completely untested).

Cheers, Paul
---
Files:
crosstool.pm - My attempt at a perl module for handling crosstool
configurations. Can be used to create a shell script which executes
'all.sh'.

crosstool-make-demo.pl - Create demo scripts from data files.

options-demo.sh - Global option file for 'demo' scripts.