Re: Cross tool .38 static build seems to be broken

I think the static toolchain instructions in crosstool are indeed broken.
Here are messages that suggested a fix:
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/crossgcc/2005-07/msg00153.html
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/crossgcc/2004-03/msg00201.html
Hope that helps.