Re: current state of "mini-crosstool"

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
  here's the current version of mini-crosstool, which runs
successfully up to creating the bootstrap gcc compiler -- i'm open to
feedback while i work on the last two phases of the build.

  note:  i cut a lot of corners in terms of what i reproduced from the
full version, as a lot of the patchwork that's in crosstool may very
well be relevant only to older software which i'm deliberately
ignoring.  in some cases, i didn't put in some of those fixes until
the corresponding error actually occurred.

That's exactly the right approach.

I've often considered doing a mini-crosstool that
discards the workarounds for older versions of gcc and glibc,
so I like the idea.  I haven't looked at your script, though.