RE: crosstool bloat

----Original Message----

  Not that I know of, not in the official web archive anyway.

>  i wasn't cc'ed on
> the "Building on Fedora" thread i started, and i'm not on the mailing
> list.

  gmane.org is your friend.  You can browse it like a news server as well as
use a web interface.

> i just want to report that this patch worked!

  Uhh, did it?  Your more recent posts keep on mentioning that "60k of dead
air".  What's the status on this?  A guy on the binutils list recommended a
more recent patch: see

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.binutils/25019

    cheers,
      DaveK