Re: Building Native ToolChain (SH3)

Mike Frysinger wrote:
Have you read the last paragraph of
http://kegel.com/crosstool/crosstool-0.38/doc/crosstool-howto.html#canadian
which mentions you need to edit the resulting spec file?

heh, that fixed the issue on my end ... `gcc -print-search-dirs` now includes /usr/lib and /lib ...

what about gcc-4.x then ? iirc, they're getting away from external spec's, so this wont be fixable in the same way right ?

Oy, oy, oy.

I guess it'll take a little looking at the code to see
where it gets the value from now, and fix it there instead.
Anyone feel like looking?  (Or asking the experts?)
- Dan