Re: Crosstool & GDB

Hugo Vincent wrote:
Hi Dan,

Can Crosstool build and arm-linux-gdb? If not, is that something you are planning to add to future Crosstool releases? If not that either, do you happen to have any links to HOWTOs about building a cross-gdb debugger?

I plan to add it soon.  Actually, there have been three two
patches posted which add it already!   Apologies to those
three folks for not applying them or at least putting them
in contrib.  OK, I've added two of them to the contrib directory
of crosstool-0.34, which I should release shortly.

See also
http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2003-December/016103.html
which says maybe I need to build one more glibc addon to make gdb happy.

I'll go further and get gdb integrated and working for 0.35, I think.
- Dan