Re: Cross Compiler cygwin -> aix

Cherdian Y. Lim wrote:
Hi Dan,

I was following the instructions on your page to build a windows hosted linux targetted cross compiler and it was successful. Thanks for the instructions! And now I've been trying to build a windows hosted AIX targetted cross compiler with several combinations of the binutils and gcc. None of them is successful. It's probably has something to do with Assembly code generated during the build process. I'm just curious if you have heard this issue and know someone who has been successfull in building the cross compiler you can refer to. Or maybe you have tried it yourself?

I haven't tried it myself. I'm cc'ing crossgcc in case somebody else has a suggestion. - Dan