Re: need dcc compiler

sjhill@realitydiluted.com wrote:
Yes, diab is a proprietary compiler. Was it, however,
a reason for having such a mean attitude? I agree the
original poster did not do his 'work' (for instance,
look on Google for diab) but you reply is very rude.
Such attitude is not expected on public lists.

You are absolutely correct. I apologize to the previous poster for and others for that. I certainly would not want to act like Ulrich Drepper.

At least not without papal infaliability...