Re: progress but not there: crosstool-0.32, OS X 10.4 ->i686, gcc-4.0-20050305-glibc-2.3.4

Mixed success. gcc-3.3.3-glibc-2.3.2.dat did complete successfully, after installing gnu install (I used the darwin ports version, and then had to make a link from install to ginstall), making sure the configure found it (didn't until I made a link), and applying the patches in the previous message.

I have not yet been able to complete crosstool with gcc-4.0-20050305- glibc-2.3.4, still having the errno problem mentioned in the previous message. If anyone has a workaround for that, let me know. In the meantime, it's great to at least have one toolchain built.