SVN server for crosstool & uClibc patches

Hi,

Now that subversion supports softlinks, I have checked a copy of
crosstool-0.28-rc37 into our svn server. As the machine has a little bit
slow uplink at the moment I won't make the machine available for public
access at this moment, but for those of you who are seriously interested
I can setup accounts on the machine.

I've ported the uClibc patches which have been posted here some time ago
to the latest release. For those who don't have svn access I've put a
patch on

	http://www.pengutronix.de/software/crosstool/download/v0.28-rc37/

At the moment it only compiles for arm-softfloat-linux-uclibc and
m68k-unknown-linux-uclibc and is not deeper tested. I've also added
default toolchain targets which use this configuration to PTXdist's top
of tree in SVN.

Any help is welcome...

Robert
     Hannoversche Str. 2, 31134 Hildesheim, Germany
   Phone: +49-5121-206917-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-206917-9