Where does crosstool get its "kernel" includes?

Hi,

I've been fixing up our build scripts to play nicely with various
cross-compile tool chains. I keep running into compile failures with the
low level tools (sg3_utils and usbutils so far).

As far as I can tell the <linux/*> includes in the crosstool system dirs
are different from the "sanitised" headers my build system has. Where
does cross-tool get these headers?

I'm currently on crosstool-0.28rc35 (with gcc 3.4.1 on SH).

Dan, is it possible to have your development snapshot in a dir with your
ChangeLog like you have for current?

--
Alex, Kernel Hacker: http://www.bennee.com/~alex/

We are drowning in information but starved for knowledge.
	-- John Naisbitt, Megatrends