meshcube.org using crosstool

Hi Bruno,
I note with pleasure that meshcube.org is using crosstool,
and that meshcube.org is developing their firmware
"in true open-source fashion".

However, I see from
http://www.meshcube.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/build/toolchain/crosstool/crosstool.sh.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.2
that you had to make a change to use it in your build system.
I guess you set LINUX_DIR to something that isn't a subdirectory
of SRC_DIR?
Likewise, you had to make a few changes to getandpatch.sh,
http://www.meshcube.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/build/toolchain/crosstool/getandpatch.sh.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.2
These I don't understand as clearly (one change was just removing
quotes - was that simply style?)

It's great you were able to fix problems in crosstool;
that's half of what open source is about.  The other half
is contributing your bugfixes back upstream... but I
don't recall receiving any email from you about these
issues.  Could you perhaps document and submit your patches
to the crossgcc mailing list to make it easier for me
to include them in the next release?

Thanks,
Dan

--