Segmentation fault at mcount

Hello all,

My problem is back again. I am trying following
program and get segmentation fault when compiled with
-pg option. I have already applied arm_mcount_internal
patch that was on the internet, which was suggested by
someone before.

#include <stdio.h>
void test()

main()
{
test();
printf(" i am in main...\n");
}

void test()
{
printf(" i am in test... \n");
return;
}

It is strange, it first removed that problem. I was
able to even see profiling result with gprof.

Now I don't know what changed, all of a sudden I am
getting same error again. Segmentation fault. My
program is really simple, just one printf stmt.

Did anybody faced same problem before? I am using
glibc2.3.2, and libc.so.6 seems to be causing the
problem.

Any pointer, Any input is apprceiated.

Thanks
Amy