RE: success building powerpc-405 & powerpc-750 using kernel 2.6.6

I've attached the summaries for sh4 with this email.  Toolchain info :-
	- gcc 3.3.3
	- glibc 2.3.2
	- binutils 2.15
	- Linux kernel 2.6.6

compiled using crosstool-0.28-rc19 after applying linux-2.6.6-sh4-user.patch
(also attached with this email) to the linux kernel.  Trying a gcc 3.4.0
version of the tool-chain right now (using crosstool-0.28-rc24).
	Ankur