Re: How to GCC patches?

Allen Curtis wrote:
I was wondering if someone could tell me how to find patches for specific "target" architectures. I went to the GCC/GNU site, looked in Bugzilla but could not figure out a good way to query this information.

Example:
I want to build a ARM-9 cross compiler which soft float support.
1. Download the GCC version you want to build
2. Locate appropriate patches....(?)
3. Apply, build and test

It's a bit difficult. One way is to look for a community site that's collecting them. One site that collects a few is my own, http://kegel.com/crosstool There are others, e.g. http://www.pengutronix.de/software/ptxdist/patches-0.5.2/ Another is to get up and running with a minimal set of patches, then do a google search for each problem you run into thereafter; you might get lucky and find an appropriate patch. - Dan

--
My technical stuff: http://kegel.com