Re: how get AmigaOS4 gcc source?

On Sat, 29 May 2004, lazer1 wrote:

> For future reference how would I get hold of
> the gcc source or diffs for Amiga OS4's gcc,
>
> mentioned in:

> this URL appears to have a diffs file within the message itself,

Yes, and the patch seems to be incomplete. But since the submitter
took great care to explain the patch, I could imagine he is willing to
send it to you in a private mail. Have you asked him?

Regards,
Marius

--
Marius Groeger <mgroeger@sysgo.com>           Project Manager
SYSGO AG                      Embedded and Real-Time Software