Re: Arm cross compiler - problems

I really Thank you for your help..
when i run "arm-linux-strip test.arm"
the size of the arm file get reduced from  949567
bytes to 223860 bytes..but the simple scalar show the
same statistics for both the files (before and after
stripping)
"19976 instructions"....
the version of arm-linux-gcc iam using is
version 2.95.2 19991024 (release)..
i'll also try the uclibc and dietlibc..

regards
kripashankar